RETURNS & EXCHANGES
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We hope you fall head over heels in love with your order, but should you change your mind, you can return your item(s) to us, provided:
- Items are returned within 14 days of the delivery date
- Items must be unworn and in resalable condition
- Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons
- All goods will be inspected on return
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Items must have all tags, boxes and bags attached/included
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to House of Pascal. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return
- House of Pascal recommends using recorded delivery to return your items, as we will NOT be held responsible for packages that have been lost in transit
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns policy
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer
Please note that all sale items are FINAL sale and non-refundable. Items purchased with a discount code or voucher is still eligible for return/exchange.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Please send an email to email@example.com detailing the reason for your return. We will respond to your query within 24 hours.
You can return an item for an exchange up to 14 days after your goods are received, if you would like a different colour or size of the same item. If you want a different item, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
For further information please contact our Customer Care Team, we’re always happy to help! Or feel free to email us via firstname.lastname@example.org