Who run's the world? Girls! Females are strong, and brave. We give life! That alone deserves respect. Our favourite Feminist necklace cast in the coolest 70's style script font. Hangs from a shorter length delicate chain.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Delicate chain
- 70's style font
- Shorter length chain
- Packaged in our signature silky branded jewellery pouch
- 15"/37.5cm shorter length chain with a 2.5"/7cm extension chain
- Longest length: 17.5"/44.5cm
Feminism is a social movement and ideology that fights for the political, economic and social rights for women. Feminists believe that men and women are equal, and women deserve the same rights as men in society. The feminist movement has fought for many different causes, such as the right for women to vote, the right to work and the right to live free from violence.
Famous feminists include Beyonce, Lena Dunham, Amy Poehler, Tavi Gevinson, Lorde to name a few.
The House of Pascal necklaces are available in different sizes and finishes. To make it easy for you to find the size you are looking for, we have created a visual to give you an idea just how long the necklaces will be on you.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 - 2 days (excluding weekends). You will be sent an email to confirm your order and then a second email to confirm your order has been dispatched. (If you do not receive this email please check your junk mail).
Shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your parcel.
We accept payment via PayPal and most Debit/Credit cards.
Delivery options and costs can be calculated at checkout by entering your delivery destination. We offer the following delivery options:
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
|DELIVERY OPTION||CUT OFF TIME||DELIVERY TIME||DELIVERY COST|
|Recorded Delivery||2pm||1 - 2 working days||£2.95 (or FREE when you spend over £40)|
|Next Day Delivery||2pm||Next working day pre - 1pm||£6.95 (or FREE when you spend over £80)|
|Next Day Delivery Pre - 9am||2pm||Next working day pre 9am||£12.95|
|Saturday Delivery||2pm Friday||Saturday||£14.95|
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
|DELIVERY OPTION||CUT OFF TIME||DELIVERY COUNTRY||DELIVERY TIME||DELIVERY COST|
|Standard Delivery||N/A||N/A||3 - 9 working days||£12.50 (or free when you spend £100)|
|Express Delivery||2pm||1 - 3 working days||£19.95|
DELIVERY OPTIONS EXPLAINED
UK RECORDED DELIVERY
Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery. Deliveries will be made within 1- 3 days of placing your order (excluding Weekends). A signature will be required upon receipt. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, a delivery card will be left and your parcel will be taken to your local sorting office for collection.
UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you order by 2pm Monday to Friday you will receive your goods before 1pm the next working day. A signature will be required upon receipt. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, a delivery card will be left and your parcel will be taken to your local sorting office for collection.
UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY PRE - 9AM
Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you order by 2pm Monday to Friday you will receive your goods before 9am the next working day. A signature will be required upon receipt. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, a delivery card will be left and your parcel will be taken to your local sorting office for collection.
UK SATURDAY DELIVERY
Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you order by 2pm Friday you will receive your goods before 1pm Saturday. A signature will be required upon receipt. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, a delivery card will be left and your parcel will be taken to your local sorting office for collection.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD DELIVERY
Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed Delivery. Deliveries to Western Europe generally take 3-7 working days. Deliveries to the Rest of World generally take 5-9 working days. This is a trackable service and will require a signature on delivery.
INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS DELIVERY
Your order will be shipped via an Express service. This is a fully trackable service and will require a signature on delivery. Please note that deliveries will generally take 1-3 working days.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
In some rare instances customs can hold you order; this can add an additional 7 working days to your delivery.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We hope you fall head over heels in love with your order, but should you change your mind, you can return your item(s) to us, provided:
- Items are returned within 14 days of the delivery date
- Items must be unworn and in resalable condition
- Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons
- All goods will be inspected on return
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Items must have all tags, boxes and bags attached/included
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to House of Pascal. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return
- House of Pascal recommends using recorded delivery to return your items, as we will NOT be held responsible for packages that have been lost in transit
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns policy
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer
Please note that all sale items are FINAL sale and non-refundable. Items purchased with a discount code or voucher are still eligible for return/exchange.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Please send an email to email@example.com detailing the reason for your return. We will respond to your query within 24 hours.
You can return an item for an exchange up to 14 days after your goods are received, if you would like a different colour or size of the same item. If you want a different item, then you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
For further information please contact our Customer Care Team, we’re always happy to help! Or feel free to email us via firstname.lastname@example.org