The term "House of Pascal, TBC". The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
House of Pascal, TBC
- Product specifications may alter due to circumstances beyond our control however if you are unhappy with the product supplied then you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.